Fri 9th Apr: CC3: Hull Kingston Rovers v Castleford Tigers KO 18:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/04/21 at 17:30

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/04/2021 at 07:50, Old Frightful said:

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm a big fan of the GP. Whether or not this is due to my lot having Marc Sneyd in our ranks I'm not sure but I think it's a gripping finale to a match and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Let me guess. Barry paid for it.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

3 hours ago, Ullman said:

Let me guess. Barry paid for it.

Nah...Roy took the money out of the "Eee Bar Gump" kitty to pay for it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Quote from Hull Daily Mail

A game worth celebrating. In terms of pure theatre and superhuman endurance it was rugby league at its best.

If we're gonna judge the quality of Rugby League by quoting the Hull Daily Mail reporters then I would suggest we've set a pretty low bar.

As I said, it was a very exciting game but far too many handling and defensive errors to suggest it was "rugby league at its best".

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 09/04/2021 at 20:14, Szymala said:

In this country maybe.

The 1997 SL Tri Nations final between NSW and Queensland was won 23-22 with a Noel Goldthorpe drop-goal after 103 minutes & 47 seconds.

Longest match I know of in the UK was Whitehaven vs York in the 2017 playoffs which was settled by a 106th minute drop goal.

Archived