How to console an English teacher

"If bad grammar and spelling was becoming to much for you, you could of always called..."

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

"A rough-coated, dough-faced ploughman strode, coughing and hiccoughing, thoughtfully through the streets of Loughborough "

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2021 at 20:24, Jasper said:

"A rough-coated, dough-faced ploughman strode, coughing and hiccoughing, thoughtfully through the streets of Loughborough "

An advert for the myth of phonics!

By the way is this about someone who teaches and happens to be English or about everyone who teaches English but may be of undertermined national identity? And if so do we need to send it to the heritage representative bit of the forum?

And don't forget about not starting a sentence with a conjunction. But you can if you want to!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived