Brendan O'Hagen

Acasterknight

12 hours ago, Acasterknight said:

No mention of him for a couple of weeks, and didn't see him at last Sundays game. Is he still at the club, or has he gone back to Australia.

He was at the game, I was chatting to him before the game. He's gutted about re-tearing his quad.

I don't think a decision has been made on 2022 yet.

On 01/09/2021 at 10:56, Gav Wilson said:

He was at the game, I was chatting to him before the game. He's gutted about re-tearing his quad.

I don't think a decision has been made on 2022 yet.

I am glad that I don't have to make that decision. One the one hand he has played really well on the few occasions he been fit, and surely he couldn't have so much bad luck two seasons in a row. On the other hand there is that nagging doubt, maybe he could ?

3 hours ago, Acasterknight said:

I am glad that I don't have to make that decision. One the one hand he has played really well on the few occasions he been fit, and surely he couldn't have so much bad luck two seasons in a row. On the other hand there is that nagging doubt, maybe he could ?

The very few times that we have seen B O H play IMHO he has been the best halfback we've seen for a season or two , got to be worth the gamble 😀😀😀

Archived