Wests Tigers - new logo etc

Is this right?

There is unrest in the Tigers playing group after Luke Brooks inexplicably beat Adam Doueihi for the club’s 2021 player of the year award in a confounding decision from the club. 

The Daily Telegraph reported Tigers players were blowing up after a three-man panel awarded Brooks the best player of the season ahead of clear favourite Doueihi. 

“It is a really interesting one and Michael Maguire, Adam Hartigan and board member Danny Stapleton vote for the player of the year,” Rothfield said on The Big Sports Breakfast. 

The Wests Tigers will need more than a new logo to see themselves as title contenders in 2022....The Tigers along with the St George Illawarra Dragons are the biggest train wrecks in the NRL. The Tigers old logo looks way better.....The new logo, how did they come up with that. Hold a competition between 100 local 3 year olds to see who came up with the best logo?

Edited by R L Winger
  • Confused 1

2021.jpg

6 hours ago, LlanWests said:

It's an improvement. I wonder if I was the only one who sent them a message asking to get rid of the go faster stipe and claws a few months ago? It certainly was one for the kids as the players said back in 2000.

Should be replaced with the words Western Suburbs Magpies and a Magpie logo.....It's all the Magpies money keeping the joint afloat.

2021.jpg

10 hours ago, R L Winger said:

Should be replaced with the words Western Suburbs Magpies and a Magpie logo.....It's all the Magpies money keeping the joint afloat.

Hmmmm. Training at Concord next year, playing most matches at Leichhardt, if we were playing at Lidcombe Oval I possibly would agree with you. 

13 hours ago, LlanWests said:

Hmmmm. Training at Concord next year, playing most matches at Leichhardt, if we were playing at Lidcombe Oval I possibly would agree with you. 

Still mostly all Western Suburbs Magpie money propping the place up....With nothing coming from Balmain Tigers.

Edited by R L Winger

2021.jpg

• Graham changed the title to Wests Tigers - new logo etc

The Wests Tigers have reportedly parted ways with their general manager of football, Adam Hartigan, as the club attempts rebuild after wide-ranging internal review.

The Sydney Morning Heraldreported on Friday that Hartigan had left the Tigers with Tim Sheens now to oversee the roster.