Mon 7 Feb: Ch: Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Centurions KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/22 at 20:15

14 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

Desso/hybrid pitches are the way forward. York's is like a carpet, and three football clubs have played on it right through the winter.

Don't say that Gav it will be taken as criticism of the Fev pitch, I just happened to say the advantages of stadium renting in relation to the what I expect is an expensive process in the upkeep of the playing surface, in no way was I discriminating about the pitch at POR but some of our more 'insecure' friends took it that way.

21 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Don't say that Gav it will be taken as criticism of the Fev pitch, I just happened to say the advantages of stadium renting in relation to the what I expect is an expensive process in the upkeep of the playing surface, in no way was I discriminating about the pitch at POR but some of our more 'insecure' friends took it that way.

😄  😄

Deary me, Harry. Do try to up your game when you're trolling.

Fev 'insecure' about clubs who are tenants in their own home playing on plastic surfaces.

Keep digging.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

😄  😄

Deary me, Harry. Do try to up your game when you're trolling.

Fev 'insecure' about clubs who are tenants in their own home playing on plastic surfaces.

Keep digging.

That's really sad Mark, as I said in no way was I bring offensive in my original post, read it back and explain to me how it is trolling, then have a look at some of the comments that it generated, It beggars belief how it could have been construed as criticism.

31 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

That's really sad Mark, as I said in no way was I bring offensive in my original post, read it back and explain to me how it is trolling, then have a look at some of the comments that it generated, It beggars belief how it could have been construed as criticism.

Relax. Banter/winding up/trolling. Nobody's being offensive, so no need to get on your high horse. Most comments about our pitch/floodlights have descended into the jocular by now........

Peace. 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Relax. Banter/winding up/trolling. Nobody's being offensive, so no need to get on your high horse. Most comments about our pitch/floodlights have descended into the jocular by now........

Peace. 😉

The lights were upgraded on Saturday by Mark and his lad. 

The pitch will cut up in February. It happens. It will also recover very well with a groundsman's work.

Some of the comments I've read have been astonishing, but then some comments from rovers fans incl me are no different after we lose. Again, it happens

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

No, that's not the way to do it. When will we ever learn?

Draw a sketch of the potential floodlights. Talk about huge sums of money. Do nothing. Then repeat. 

It certainly works for two clubs i  could mention.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Griff said:

Your posts grow ever more cryptic, fella.

He,s finished as the groundsman and no he wouldn't have been able to change anything if he had been,hope this is clear enough.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle