Wakefield offer £1 Away Travel

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

An afternoon shopping in Warrington is a dream for most women, yet the wives of Wakefield fans now have the chance to live it. 

It used to be, my wife told me a while ago she loved going to Warrington shopping, now so many shows have closed it is not worth it, at least I don't have to be dragged around there anymore.👍

4 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Good stuff, hope the Trin faithful will travel in numbers.

Perhaps they can take their womenfolk with them to do the shopping while they enjoy the RL.

(That was a joke btw!)

Memories of Cas fans using the subsidised coaches for this when they played London Broncos during the jungle.com years?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

23 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

It should be Warrington providing the cheap travel 

As you have said many times on these pages, the home club should promote cheap travel for away fans, even a couple of hundred - 4 full coaches - would return a profit in gate receipts for the empty seats/standing spaces at grounds, any food or drink sales would be a bonus for those club's who profit from them.

14 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

It used to be, my wife told me a while ago she loved going to Warrington shopping, now so many shows have closed it is not worth it, at least I don't have to be dragged around there anymore.👍

Which shows were those Harry?

Anything Goes? 

7 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

As you have said many times on these pages, the home club should promote cheap travel for away fans, even a couple of hundred - 4 full coaches - would return a profit in gate receipts for the empty seats/standing spaces at grounds, any food or drink sales would be a bonus for those club's who profit from them.

And create the atmosphere , as we saw with the good numbers from Widnes last night

Archived