Cornwall Supporter

4 hours ago, gingerjon said:

I'm on the staff's side here.

Often they won't know who made the decision and they certainly won't know how they will react if someone they don't know comes up and asks them about it.

And if staff are asking each other about why decisions have been made then it's because management has done a very poor job in communicating why they are doing what they are doing.

While I agree if it’s a big business, we’re a company of 20 most for which I have known a very long time. Happy to admit it’s not always communicated properly but again if your not sure why not ask the person making the decision and get an answer? I always would and have. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Impartial Observer said:

Just seen this on Facebook from a Cornwall fan, quickly grasped rule 3 of being a RL supporter.    Always find fault.

For the match against Cougars, I bought a standard Standing ticket. I got an email, a couple of days before the match, to say my ticket had been upgraded to a standard Seating ticket. Anyone got any idea why this happened? I actually prefer to stand pitch side rather than sit in the stand.

I don't think that is finding fault at all, I would sooner stand than sit anytime, personal preferance.

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Not at Leigh he couldnt Irish.

I was commenting on my knowledge of the ground down there Harry.

It's a lesson for their marketing department isn't it?

Next time, they'll have to ''offer'' an upgrade and see how many take up the offer, rather than assuming that an upgrade will be universally welcomed.

This would be a two stage process though, rather than their original idea.

So to give away upgrades will take more work (twice as much) than they thought it would.