Sat 30-Sun 31 Jul: The Betfred Championship - Summer Bash Match Thread

On 01/08/2022 at 15:39, Fevrover said:

There is a programme to read online and you can also order a paper one to be sent out.

Not really much use, having one sent out afterwards... and most people I spoke to didn't know there was one to download... 

Most people want one on the day to have has a souvenir and not have to faff with phones or ordering online...

10 minutes ago, mozzauk said:

Not really much use, having one sent out afterwards... and most people I spoke to didn't know there was one to download... 

Most people want one on the day to have has a souvenir and not have to faff with phones or ordering online...

I've had a look at it online and it's poor,all squads listed and bits about World Cup. Not worth £3.

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

I've had a look at it online and it's poor,all squads listed and bits about World Cup. Not worth £3.

£3 is throwaway change to a man of your means!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!