Season Tickets

shadrak

Steve Kerr has recently been slagging off Hornets loyal supporters for not supporting the club through season ticket sales.

We are living through a period of austerity, and its obvious some supporters can't afford

the platinum ticket which is being promoted on line. 

Why can't a standard ticket be bought on line.

Why do we need to pick a seat.

This is why supporters are reluctant to purchase tickets.

Edited by shadrak
bad grammer

Is he slagging fans off or is he just pleading for more season card sales.  With just 100 or so sold it is a real challenge to run the club.   I know the argument about the cost of living issues, but in a town of our size, not everybody is struggling.   Who'd do his job right now?  

• Like 1

I’ll be buying one although I haven’t got one yet. From a financial point of view buying a season ticket doesn’t make any sense to me because being away on holiday for August means I’ll miss several home games.  However I figure the club needs the money more than I do.  To paraphrase JFK - “ Ask not what the club can do for you but what you can do the club “.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 2

I dont for one minute think Steve is slagging the supporters of and that’s a bit harsh to say so. Surely his statement means that there has been a poor response to purchasing season tickets which is part of the lifeblood of ours and all other clubs. The board and backroom staff have done a sterling job in getting a team out on the park and we, as supporters, should be backing the club accordingly.

There is also no need to buy platinum season tickets if do not wish but if you look carefully a standard season ticket is also available costing £150 on the website as I have just purchased a couple.

• Like 2

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’ll be buying one although I haven’t got one yet. From a financial point of view buying a season ticket doesn’t make any sense to me because being away on holiday for August means I’ll miss several home games.  However I figure the club needs the money more than I do.  To paraphrase JFK - “ Ask not what the club can do for you but what you can do the club “.

Exactly my reasoning for buying a Season Ticket.

• Like 2

· 

Brilliant night at a packed to the rafters Bombay Brew - Indian Street Food & Craft Ale and another magnificently organised event by Rochdale Hornets supporters association All Hornets 👏
Directors, staff, players and supporters all together enjoying good food & drink whilst purchasing 2023 Supro playing shirts & merch. Some much needed season ticket sales and sponsorships locked and loaded on the night also ✅
The team spirit and culture right through the club right now is the best I’ve known it and TOGETHER we are ready for the challenges of 2023 and beyond 💪🐝🏉
  • Like 1