Kear gone...

19 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Hate to say i told you so...........

The Chemics were warned by every Bradford fan on here how it would be under Kear, we were shot down at the time.

He who laughs last,  laughs longest.

We were conned into it as he was better than Finegan and made an immediate impact - its took a while for the one dimensional play to bed in.

Its not just him that's the issue, we need a complete reset in playing staff and coaches to start from scratch.  I'd get rid of any player that we've had for any length of time - they're too imbedded in the club and its problems

7 hours ago, Ragingbull said:

Hate to say i told you so...........

The Chemics were warned by every Bradford fan on here how it would be under Kear, we were shot down at the time.

He who laughs last,  laughs longest.

I don't recall anyone being particularly thrilled by the appointment but there was a recognition that Bradford's problems ran deeper than Kear, as do Widnes's problems. 

• Like 2

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Johnstone gone, Craven rumoured to be gone next season. The rumour mill talking of players not being paid and administration (take it with a pinch of salt outlandish rumour is their sport). The Widnes forum breaking records for chocolate bar references, yes these truly are worrying times. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

According to Hamilton, JJ will be back for 2024. We've also got an 'exciting ' loan signing. FB page comment, mentioned Tom Forber. Hope he turns out to be a godsend, cos we need summat.