Andy Gabriel

Crown Flatter

It's all happening below the trapdoor! Gabriel to Oldham, Flynn next coach of Fax, Coolie to Batley...

• Haha 3

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

It's all happening below the trapdoor! Gabriel to Oldham, Flynn next coach of Fax, Coolie to Batley...

Definitely wrong about FINN,not sure about the last one though,Coolie does seem to be enjoying his free hospitality at MT a bit too much for my liking 😂😂

Edited by graham fisher
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

New shareholders moving in to Batley someone says, in anticipation of SL status.......it's all change in RL.

Edited by Blind side johnny
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

Definitely wrong about FINN,not sure about the last one though,Coolie does seem to be enjoying his free hospitality at MT a bit too much for my liking 😂😂

🤣🤣🤣

Due to my latest ban and restricted access by the North Korean Government 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cannot use emoji's and upset a small minority who doesn't like my tongue in cheek humour🤔

So I'll have to respond to this post in writing. 

Yes I've enjoyed a couple of freebies from Batley, firstly for the work that is carried out help friends at Batley😉

Secondly Jon & Josh from the Batley Foundation supported our Men's Talk gigs at Fox's Biscuits, where we was offered to see the Bulldogs, only me took up the offer seeing we had no game... Again, and I took my Mucka Diane to get her out the house, watching Halifax get battered was a bonus 🤣

A fee between Mark and Kevin for my transfer has been discussed, but fortunately Kevin's valuation of my services comes way below what Mark thinks I'm worth🤣

No transfer to the dark side anytime soon

So your stuck with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, coolie said:

🤣🤣🤣

Due to my latest ban and restricted access by the North Korean Government 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cannot use emoji's and upset a small minority who doesn't like my tongue in cheek humour🤔

So I'll have to respond to this post in writing. 

Yes I've enjoyed a couple of freebies from Batley, firstly for the work that is carried out help friends at Batley😉

Secondly Jon & Josh from the Batley Foundation supported our Men's Talk gigs at Fox's Biscuits, where we was offered to see the Bulldogs, only me took up the offer seeing we had no game... Again, and I took my Mucka Diane to get her out the house, watching Halifax get battered was a bonus 🤣

A fee between Mark and Kevin for my transfer has been discussed, but fortunately Kevin's valuation of my services comes way below what Mark thinks I'm worth🤣

No transfer to the dark side anytime soon

So your stuck with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know what they say Coolie? When you're in a hole, stop digging.

BTW "tongue in cheek" implies subtle, which isn't your forté. 

• Haha 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

You know what they say Coolie? When you're in a hole, stop digging.

BTW "tongue in cheek" implies subtle, which isn't your forté. 

No it's sledgehammer 

If your on my naughty list 🤔🤣

5 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

So Dewsbury are loaning a player to the team playing Hunslet this weekend. Surely the RFL need to clamp down on this type of thing ( not suggesting its only Dewsbury doing this…its just an example)

All is fair in love & war

Andy needs quality game time in a competitive match.. Hunslet Vs Oldham provides that 

No point sending the lad to London Skolars where he would see no ball, constantly defending, and on the end of a hiding. 

Nothing at all to be gained by that. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, coolie said:

All is fair in love & war

Andy needs quality game time in a competitive match.. Hunslet Vs Oldham provides that 

No point sending the lad to London Skolars where he would see no ball, constantly defending, and on the end of a hiding. 

Nothing at all to be gained by that. 

If I'm honest I reckon it will take more than Gabriel for Oldham to get anything from Hunslet, hope I'm wrong like. 

4 hours ago, graham fisher said:

If I'm honest I reckon it will take more than Gabriel for Oldham to get anything from Hunslet, hope I'm wrong like. 

Jamie Ellis signed so they've enough experience at halfback to make a difference 

NWC at home first. Not a given no game is. Then Hunslet away. If we select and rock up correctly we can do it. In the words of Kevin Keegan Killer “Will love it” if they beat us. This is now a 4 game season. Come on the Rams boys.

• Like 2