Sat 5th-Sun 6th Aug: The Betfred League One Match Thread

1 hour ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Good win for Mike Ford’s boys. Cornwall been much improved of late. Hopefully Oldham fired up and ready for the play offs now. 

Oldham were really sharp today, and we felt the loss of two halfbacks.

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, but pretty sure our disallowed try should have been given. Looked good from where I was stood ten yards away.

Onwards we go, and good luck to Oldham in the play offs.

• Like 3

The Cru involved in a close one at Chester RU, 28 - 22. Four tries each but a missed conversion and giving away two silly penalties in easy kicking range saw us home. A decent game for what is hopefully our last game there, for this season anyway, as rumour has it that we might actually get to play the Skolars at what's suppose to be our regular ground in Colwyn Bay on the 27th. Been an odd season for us and I won't be that upset to see the back of it!

• Like 1

Fantastic performance by all the players in a Cru shirt today. Doncaster scored on their first set and I thought we were in for a repeat of last week....but far from it. Probably our best performance so far, and a superb game enjoyed by both sets of fans. It was close in the end, but Crusaders definitely deserved to win.

• Like 3