Toulouse Away

It's their old ground played there till 2020 but But following the failure (due to opposition from the neighbourhood) of an expansion project that was to increase the stadium’s capacity to 10,000 seats, the club reached an agreement with rugby union club Stade Toulousain to use the stade Ernest Wallon for the home matches 

According to a TO fan on main forum

"TO do train there but I'm shocked they think they can have a proper match at the ground. "

3 hours ago, POR said:

It's their old ground played there till 2020 but But following the failure (due to opposition from the neighbourhood) of an expansion project that was to increase the stadium’s capacity to 10,000 seats, the club reached an agreement with rugby union club Stade Toulousain to use the stade Ernest Wallon for the home matches 

According to a TO fan on main forum

"TO do train there but I'm shocked they think they can have a proper match at the ground. "

Obviously said Toulouse fan has never been to Odsal...

18 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Going to be in Toulouse and a short tram ride from the centre 

I walked there from the city centre. It took me 30-35 minutes.

We thrashed them and I think Finny broke his consecutive goals record there (faulty memories are also possible).

Gaz Hewer was ref.

I think they've knocked down one (or two) stands since then.

We'll do them and do them again in the final four weeks later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marklaspalmas said:

Looks like it M on google maps only thing left is stand on the right and it makes odslum look like a million dollars:kolobok_grin:

Edited by POR

1 hour ago, POR said:

Looks like it M on google maps only thing left is stand on the right and it makes odslum look like a million dollars:kolobok_grin:

Actualy toulouse’s training stadium. Only one stand left. But ok for both team training match before playoff. 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

I walked there from the city centre. It took me 30-35 minutes.

We thrashed them and I think Finny broke his consecutive goals record there (faulty memories are also possible).

Gaz Hewer was ref.

We'll do them and do them again in the final four weeks later.

Liam Finn set the new world record for consecutive successful goal kicks at Keighley on June 14, 2012. Premier Sports and the Keighley fans couldn't understand why the Fev fans were cheering the goals more than the tries!