Sat 16th Sept: SL: Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants KO 15:00

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/09/23 at 14:30

2 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

You weren’t playing Hull every week 🤣

You were playing them at home on the 9th July though.

• Sad 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

You were playing them at home on the 9th July though.

🤣🤣🤣 …please don’t tempt me, please 

I’m genuinely thinking of going to Saints on Friday to see them do the run chase against Catalans. What’s your worst-ever Super League score? Asking for a friend 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

6 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

🤣🤣🤣 …please don’t tempt me, please 

I’m genuinely thinking of going to Saints on Friday to see them do the run chase against Catalans. What’s your worst-ever Super League score? Asking for a friend 

80-10 away at Wire.

Our worst home defeat doesn't quite get near this though.

Hull KR 6-84 Wigan Warriors: Wigan Warriors heap woe on Hull KR with 84-6  thrashing - Mirror Online

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

80-10 away at Wire.

Hull KR 6-84 Wigan Warriors: Wigan Warriors heap woe on Hull KR with 84-6  thrashing - Mirror Online

…and people accuse me of living in the past. You might well surpass that next week though, thanks for the reminder 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m just enjoying the season, and what a season it’s been, as we’re supposed to! With luck you can enjoy next season a little better, after your very extended break. 

• Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

24 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

…and people accuse me of living in the past. You might well surpass that next week though, thanks for the reminder 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m just enjoying the season, and what a season it’s been, as we’re supposed to! With luck you can enjoy next season a little better, after your very extended break. 

Fair point, I really enjoyed the Challenge Cup final.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

Fair point, I really enjoyed the Challenge Cup final.

Got to take your solace where you can I suppose 👍🏼

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I'm not surprised you've enjoyed the season, your lot have done very well. And having a local team in the play offs means I can really get behind a team in the race for the SL title for a change.

Looking forward to it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

I'm not surprised you've enjoyed the season, your lot have done very well. And having a local team in the play offs means I can really get behind a team in the race for the SL title for a change.

Looking forward to it.

Have you already ordered some leopard print? 🤣

2 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Have you already ordered some leopard print? 🤣

Nah, I just washed my 2023 Wembley finest. It did shrink a bit so, as you can imagine, I look a treat.

11 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Got to take your solace where you can I suppose 👍🏼

Absolutely

It's all we've got to cling on to for the time being.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

5 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Looking forward to it.

Whilst I agree it maintains some interest in the season I can't say it's much to get excited about if last night was an indicator of the quality we can expect.

16 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

80-10 away at Wire.

That's a neat link to Jamie Shaul announcing his retirement. He made his debut for us at Wakefield that day, Easter Monday 2013.

Thanks for the memories Shauly, immortality was assured in that one moment in 2016 that will live forever.

Edited by Ullman

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

That's a neat link to Jamie Shaul announcing his retirement. He made his debut for us at Wakefield that day, Easter Monday 2013.

Thanks for the memories Shauly, immortality was assured in that one moment in 2016 that will live forever.

Jamie Shaul's three best career moments including 'surreal' Hull FC  Challenge Cup winner - Hull Live

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

Whilst I agree it maintains some interest in the season I can't say it's much to get excited about if last night was an indicator of the quality we can expect.

If you can play badly and win, totally shutting out an attack with the capability to score a lot of points in the process, then I take that as a good sign of my team’s progression.

I also think it probably had just a little more quality than was on display at the MKM earlier on… 🤣

4 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

If you can play badly and win, totally shutting out an attack with the capability to score a lot of points in the process, then I take that as a good sign of my team’s progression.

I also think it probably had just a little more quality than was on display at the MKM earlier on… 🤣

More intensity I'll give you but that was it. Fair play though, Rovers never looked like conceding last night.