Jimmy Keinhorst.

Clarence Street

18 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

Reading the League Express this week an interesting little snippet caught my eye. The report on the Germany v Holland international match played last weekend in Germany named the teams and low and behold the loose forward for Germany was Jimmy Keinhorst who, incidentally, "was again impressive".

Impressive against all those well known Dutch rugby league stars!!

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

How many international caps do you have? 

I wasn't having a pop at Jimmy, but how many Dutch rugby League internationals have you heard of? He's a seasoned super League player, I would think he would be head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch, it was a tongue in the cheek remark. If he had broke his arm or done an ACL everyone would be moaning about him playing in a pointless game.

As for my international caps it's either 4 or 12, 40 years ago I represented England for 4 years in home internationals, I'm happy with just 4 but technically I played 12 times, and we didn't get caps, we got shirts to play in. 

Hope that sorts it out for you.

15 hours ago, only 2 weeks away said:

I wasn't having a pop at Jimmy, but how many Dutch rugby League internationals have you heard of? He's a seasoned super League player, I would think he would be head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch, it was a tongue in the cheek remark. If he had broke his arm or done an ACL everyone would be moaning about him playing in a pointless game.

As for my international caps it's either 4 or 12, 40 years ago I represented England for 4 years in home internationals, I'm happy with just 4 but technically I played 12 times, and we didn't get caps, we got shirts to play in. 

Hope that sorts it out for you.

So you've represented your country and will know more than many how special that is, yet you still chose to undermine Jimmy's achievements for a cheap remark?

Weird that, mate.

• Like 8