New owners at Spotland?

Anita Bath

9 hours ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

What's the news? The investors not investing?

A sad and long saga involving JNG Capital, but go to the latest sections.  The Dale fan base involved deserve medals.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiHtN7fzfqCAxV3TEEAHdgFCFkQFnoECBMQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fansnetwork.co.uk%2Ffootball%2Frochdale%2Fforum%2F&usg=AOvVaw3lhbCE_tQU8d_g2IPfpxQ3&opi=89978449

20 hours ago, ArthurDaley said:

They were introduced to the Dale Trust as well as the Board earlier this year and weren't deemed to be credible.   A 5 star 100 bedroomed hotel in Rochdale would be a tall order, putting one in the Spotland car park would never work.   The football club now needs to slash costs like never before if it is to survive.   That means most of the staff will need to be replaced with volunteers and some of the players may need to be part time.   Or they go bust and we lose Spotland forever. 

Given the possiblity of new owners at the Crown Oil Arena looking very remote. Should Hornets now be looking at a plan B with regard to a replacement venue if it becomes needed. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

On 10/12/2023 at 18:30, Big Doug said:

Given the possiblity of new owners at the Crown Oil Arena looking very remote. Should Hornets now be looking at a plan B with regard to a replacement venue if it becomes needed. 

You did say you would dance in the streets if Dale were relegated to non league.   Your wish was granted and this is the mess both clubs face.   But Dale's latest accounts show Spotland costs £500k a year to run.  Grounds cost money - neither club is full of that right now. 

19 hours ago, HornetsGrey said:

You did say you would dance in the streets if Dale were relegated to non league.   Your wish was granted and this is the mess both clubs face.   But Dale's latest accounts show Spotland costs £500k a year to run.  Grounds cost money - neither club is full of that right now. 

Remind me when i was suposed to have stated that. As much as i do not like the Chairman and Directors at the Dale and their actions towards Hornets i have nothing against the football club, a team i have supported for nearly 70 years.

Out of interest are you now the official mouthpiece of the club. ? 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW