28th Jan Wakefield Home Dale Morton Testimonial

4th Feb.      Fev Home 1895 cup

18th Feb.    Hunslet Away 1895 cup

17th March Fev Home. League

7th April.     Fax Away.  League 

Edited by Batley Bob

IMG_0583.JPG

• 1 month later...

Next Sunday 4th is already a massive game after Fev thrashed Hunslet today. If we lose we'd have to greatly better Fev's result to gave a chance of best runner-up spot.

2 minutes ago, phildog said:

Next Sunday 4th is already a massive game after Fev thrashed Hunslet today. If we lose we'd have to greatly better Fev's result to gave a chance of best runner-up spot.

Best runner up, assuming Wakefield prove to be the favourites everyone thinks they are is already looking like York after their win at Newcastle yesterday. Our best hope looks to beat Hunslet and then agree to draw with Fev!

Couldn't give 2 hoots about this competition.  There is no financial gain , only losses in this. Let some other team have their day at Wembley. I have never known such a ridiculous competition that got nothing at the end of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dog forever said:

Couldn't give 2 hoots about this competition.  There is no financial gain , only losses in this. Let some other team have their day at Wembley. I have never known such a ridiculous competition that got nothing at the end of it.

Batley got a fair bit of exposure last season.Whether they made or lost money I would'nt know.Has it ever been made public info?

3 minutes ago, gittinsfan said:

Batley got a fair bit of exposure last season.Whether they made or lost money I would'nt know.Has it ever been made public info?

Not hard to work out. There was no cash for the Victor's or runner ups. All expenses I was told were at the clubs cost. So the only plus was the lads had a Wembley appearance. With our financial situation at the moment it is an expense we can do without .

• Like 1