Glass Half Full

On 14/12/2023 at 19:47, Dave T said:

I think there is always something to like. For sanity, I try and focus on the parts I do enjoy. If I'm not enjoying the debate and discussion then I steer clear from here, if I'm not enkoying the events, I watch on tv, if I'm a bit bored of watching at home, I'll maybe turn it into a catch up with pals at the pub, if I'm off internationals I'll focus on club rugby and so on. 

I'm pretty down on international RL at the moment, I'll focus on club rugby and it'll probably be on tv and the pub in the main. 

There is always good stuff going on, and I think focusing on those things can help when you become disillusioned with parts of the game. 

I do that too with RL and other things in life.....sometimes ignorance is bliss!

• Like 1

On 15/12/2023 at 15:21, JohnM said:

No matter whether the glass is half full or half empty, there is still room for more beer!

Ah! Padge beat me to it. Coincidence we're both Wigan fans, which means we're both always positive!

Edited by JohnM
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

I’ve always found bushy birds are welcoming of a hand.

Ah, the old fur burger!