28 VHS RL videos: Mainly Wigan but some GB, 1989 - 1995 approx.

JohnM

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

Have you considered contacting https://www.youtube.com/@shaun123387 with a list of what you've got? He's already uploaded an awesome archive of Rugby League videos, so he knows what he's doing on the technical side. His email's available via the link.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, JohnM said:

All I wanted was to find a good home for these. Someone with the time and hardware to digitise them and post on YouTube . Otherwise they go in the skip. 

No answer from Shaun, then?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

36 minutes ago, JohnM said:

No, not yet. Is he UK based?

think he's in Castleford so it may take some time for the carrier pigeon to get there unless its already been eaten in Fryson

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

48 minutes ago, JohnM said:

No, not yet. Is he UK based?

No idea where he is.

With Christmas coming up, he may have other things on his mind, like many of us. I'd give it a wait, unless you really want rid of the cassettes quickly.

• Thanks 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson