Dale Morton's testimonial year

RogerT

Hello there gang, I won his playing shirt from Wembley, unfortunately it's a wee bit tight on me rather than let it go to rack and ruin and never be seen again I have given it back to Dale to help raise funds for him and also a team signed rugby ball I won on coach number 1 on the Wembley trip, I dare say in time we will hear more about his funding during the year..

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Ok folks it's Dale's testimonial this coming weekend, so lets all have another go at the £500 draw and see if it can be drawn and won at this event.

Just checked they are still available.

Edited by RogerT
  • Like 1

One of my colleagues (a Wakey supporter) bought some raffle tickets outside the ground yesterday, he doesn't know what the prize was or what the winning number was 🤷‍♂️, anybody know?

Once a Bulldog, always a Bulldog.

2 hours ago, beestondog said:

One of my colleagues (a Wakey supporter) bought some raffle tickets outside the ground yesterday, he doesn't know what the prize was or what the winning number was 🤷‍♂️, anybody know?

I believe it was for Morton's training top, never took notice of the number it was given out at the same time as the golden gamble. 

So we hear it's his last season, he out on a high! Board, you've got plenty warning, new, young wingers if it means bringing in players who know they're lined up for 2025, Elliot Kear's 35!!

20 minutes ago, phildog said:

So we hear it's his last season, he out on a high! Board, you've got plenty warning, new, young wingers if it means bringing in players who know they're lined up for 2025, Elliot Kear's 35!!

Season hasn’t started and already moaning about 2025 I think you need a hobby Phil 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...