Season Ticket Sales 2024

Damien

4 hours ago, WN83 said:

It beggared belief that a 'supporter' of a club would do that in the first place but I think they've made efforts to get on top of that now. Each turnstile has a person now scanning tickets rather than you just putting it in the self serving scanner. I guess some people still try it on but hopefully it's drastically cut it back. 

The same people probably then moan about a lack of money and signings.

• Like 2

On 16/01/2024 at 14:30, Harry Stottle said:

Been problems with the scanners at Leigh, especially reading the QR code on mobiles, sometimes the old methods are better, just employ a pensioner for a few quid to man the turnstiles as they used to do.

aye - best pension top up going with the owd dodgy click turnstiles 

• Haha 1

On 16/01/2024 at 14:30, Harry Stottle said:

Been problems with the scanners at Leigh, especially reading the QR code on mobiles, sometimes the old methods are better, just employ a pensioner for a few quid to man the turnstiles as they used to do.

I remember my 1st Leigh season ticket for the 82/83 season with the numbered tickets in a book. I recall writing in pencil on each ticket once the fixtures came out the name of the opposing team.

All very exciting stuff for a young lad.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andy JG said:

I remember my 1st Leigh season ticket for the 82/83 season with the numbered tickets in a book. I recall writing in pencil on each ticket once the fixtures came out the name of the opposing team.

All very exciting stuff for a young lad.

Remember them days well.

All seems very complicated now and for what ?  Probably easier to duplicate e tickets now than ever before and takes a dodgy battery on your phone to completely spoil your day !