Elite 1 Round 10

The young right winger at the Dragons 'A' team - he hasn't played in lots matche Kylian Benavent. I first sighted a few matches one special taking a ball high up in the corner. He got two tries with his pace - not sure on his tackling, too early.

After winning at  Lezignan thought the Catalans would be up after the home effort (54-10). The last week at Carcassonne for Pia in the Cup wouldn't help their case (50-O). But fare for them on Sunday. (28-18).Young Guasch captain son of Bernard got them going. He is the one of 4 who played in Catalans Dragons early.

I think now for the Championship is for Carcassonne -Albi. The Tarn side up to now are the only side to beat Carcassonne  (20-14)while Albi fell on the very opening day to St-Gaudens (46-24)

Edited by audois
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

🚨 RECRUITMENT
Antoni Maria, comes to strengthen the ranks of our first team, the solid pillar of experience, several times international and accustomed to superleague games, comes to take on a new challenge in orange and black.
Welcome to the Anto house! And come on Tigers!

• Like 1

Antoni to Albi could be a handy addition . 
Cracking result for The Tigers at The Domec where ASC looked pretty comfortable at HT.

Gordon, what happened to your boys ? A bit of a shock result ? Maybe not as Albi have looked pretty imperious in recent games.

• Like 1

My friend -  a super match lead from Ms Gigot - what a player!

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

1 hour ago, audois said:

My friend -  a super match lead from Ms Gigot - what a player!

Yes, he’s playing out of his skin. This could be his last season though. Maybe he can be persuaded to have another season ?

20 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Definitely going to watch, should be a great game. Really excited to watch Baptiste Pourchi on the wing for Avignon, he is only 18 years old yet he played for France against Kenya and scored a hat trick. Also Maxime Rostang is a young halfback with a heap of talent who has already scored 4 Tries in 6 games this season.

Should be a close game but I’m gonna say Avignon get the job done, 34-22.

Toulouse v Avignon is a decent contest with 10 minutes left.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson