Return of Phil Bentham?

Ross Heppenstall, writing for the online version of The Daily telegraph, is saying that Phil Bentham is returning to RL as the next Head of Match Officials at the RFL, following the departure of Steve Ganson.

I don't know him, but from how he conducted himself in matches (and what one can glean from that), I would think and hope this could be a good appointment.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Ross Heppenstall, writing for the online version of The Daily telegraph, is saying that Phil Bentham is returning to RL as the next Head of Match Officials at the RFL, following the departure of Steve Ganson.

I don't know him, but from how he conducted himself in matches (and what one can glean from that), I would think and hope this could be a good appointment.

Well respected by the match officials who worked with him previously. A good coach which is crucial. Should be a decent appointment. 

• Like 1