v Whitehaven (A)

Raider83

5 hours ago, Raider83 said:

Hopefully kick start our season against our biggest rivals. We have a fair amount missing tho so it's gonna be a tough game. How do we see it going?

Who is missing for you guys? Bulman will be back for it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Or is it just the barrow mind games again 🤣?

Smith(injured) broadbent (banned)definitely out ,burke possibly,bulman a maybe ,gillam slight chance to be back but according to cresta more likely back for the York game,Brad walker hasn't been dealt with so will play,even if gets a ban it won't kick in till week after

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ghost of uncle fester said:

Smith(injured) broadbent (banned)definitely out ,burke possibly,bulman a maybe ,gillam slight chance to be back but according to cresta more likely back for the York game,Brad walker hasn't been dealt with so will play,even if gets a ban it won't kick in till week after

I thought when it was said a fair amount missing it would of been a list as long as my arm 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ghost of uncle fester said:

Gillam won't be back for this, earliest will be the 7th but I doubt it 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ghost of uncle fester said:

Walker will be banned there wasn’t a game weekend just gone so his ban will come into place with immediate effect.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rod77 said:

Walker will be banned there wasn’t a game weekend just gone so his ban will come into place with immediate effect.

Ah right wasn't sure, looks of crestas recent video there's a chance he might get off with it, apparently comments weren't directed at the officials and is being backed up by Widnes players,but you never know with the disciplinary, probably still find him guilty 😂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Another said:

Harvey Makins been recalled by Wigan so he won't be playing for us either.

Terrible news, been a bad couple of weeks for us. Need some good news at Walkers tribunal and a couple of props through the door pronto. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ghost of uncle fester said:

Ah right wasn't sure, looks of crestas recent video there's a chance he might get off with it, apparently comments weren't directed at the officials and is being backed up by Widnes players,but you never know with the disciplinary, probably still find him guilty 😂

Knowing the RFL they'll probably just downgrade the charge and say he was using foul and abusive language and he'll get 1-2 games. Shame to hear of injuries to both sides this early on in the season

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Knowing the RFL they'll probably just downgrade the charge and say he was using foul and abusive language and he'll get 1-2 games. Shame to hear of injuries to both sides this early on in the season

Thankfully zero game ban. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Raider91 said:

Terrible news, been a bad couple of weeks for us. Need some good news at Walkers tribunal and a couple of props through the door pronto. 

Good news you have for Good Friday - no ban for B. Walker, Bulman fit, Rothwell in - here we come Whitehaven.

• Like 2

Hopefully team is: 

Cresswell

Shaw 

Costello 

Toal 

Bulman 

Walker 

Johnston 

Walker 

Wood 

Silva 

Stack 

Greenwood 

Wilkinson 

Emslie 

Rothwell 

Clarke 

Jackson 

I'm guessing Smith and Burke won't be fit after last week. Bulman appears to be training so hopefully he is fit. Jackson for cover on the bench for hooker and halves. 

Who was the lad who came on at prop against Wakefield? He looked quite a handful. Maybe tempted to put him on the bench for a bit of size. 

Game will be won up the middle Friday. Forecast a lot of rain so it's going to be a tough one. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RSN said:

Hopefully team is: 

Cresswell

Shaw 

Costello 

Toal 

Bulman 

Walker 

Johnston 

Walker 

Wood 

Silva 

Stack 

Greenwood 

Wilkinson 

Emslie 

Rothwell 

Clarke 

Jackson 

I'm guessing Smith and Burke won't be fit after last week. Bulman appears to be training so hopefully he is fit. Jackson for cover on the bench for hooker and halves. 

Who was the lad who came on at prop against Wakefield? He looked quite a handful. Maybe tempted to put him on the bench for a bit of size. 

Game will be won up the middle Friday. Forecast a lot of rain so it's going to be a tough one. 

Burke has been training. I’d have Wilko on the bench as hooker cover, he’s played there before. 

• Like 1

Good news for Barrow regarding walker, I'd tip barrow as heavy favourites now unfortunately. Haven only got a fit 18/19 with no sign of any additions unless some business gets done today but even then, not near enough time to prepare for friday

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Good news for Barrow regarding walker, I'd tip barrow as heavy favourites now unfortunately. Haven only got a fit 18/19 with no sign of any additions unless some business gets done today but even then, not near enough time to prepare for friday

Or is this just Whitehaven mind games again,  😛

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SJD said:

Or is this just Whitehaven mind games again,  😛

Haha I'd like to think so but we always come 2nd best to cresta in that department it seems 😂

Hoping for a good day and a good crowd down to watch (hopefully) a great game 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RLDB said:

Burke has been training. I’d have Wilko on the bench as hooker cover, he’s played there before. 

Looks like Tom Forber will be on the bench as signed on loan from Wigan, he's a really good hooker. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RSN said:

Looks like Tom Forber will be on the bench as signed on loan from Wigan, he's a really good hooker. 

Just seen that, very good young player. 

• Like 1

Think I’d go with

Cresswell

Shaw

Costello

Clarke

Bulman

B Walker

Johnston

T Walker

Wood