v Whitehaven (A)

Raider83

10 hours ago, 2Cents said:

2 thro' kicks from fat-boy, a charge down, a dive from play the ball and a Carter drop did us in.

Doesn’t matter how they go over mate, they got their win and that’s all anyone remembers 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 2Cents said:

2 thro' kicks from fat-boy, a charge down, a dive from play the ball and a Carter drop did us in.

Forgot about a nice play out wide for Jake Maizen to acrobatically dive over 😜

11 hours ago, 2Cents said:

We scored more points than you. That’s what did you. Doesn’t say much for your team if it was a ‘fat boy’ and barge over that did you, does it?

12 hours ago, 2Cents said:

Don't think there's any need for the ' fat-boy' comment either, no place for abuse weather in person or online. 

I think the ‘fat boy’ comment is pretty poor, one thing I do know is he always causes trouble for Barrows defence whether he’s been in a Town or Haven shirt. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RLDB said:

I think the ‘fat boy’ comment is pretty poor, one thing I do know is he always causes trouble for Barrows defence whether he’s been in a Town or Haven shirt. 

Yes I agree poor comment should have said salad dodger. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

No mention of the fighting between the barrow fans at the train station it seems on here? I'm sure if it was haven fans there would be a whole thread about it. 

You seem more outraged about that than your club captains behaviour how odd.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, tec said:

You seem more outraged about that than your club captains behaviour how odd.

By mentioning it once 🤣🤣? Bit defensive there... Were you one of the ones fighting? But not a great look for the fans at the start of the season... Abusing match officials first game... Fighting at train stations, now abusing players online. Think the club needs to get a grip of this

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

By mentioning it once 🤣🤣? Bit defensive there... Were you one of the ones fighting? But not a great look for the fans at the start of the season... Abusing match officials first game... Fighting at train stations, now abusing players online. Think the club needs to get a grip of this

Lectures from Haven fans how ironic.

• Like 4

On 01/04/2024 at 20:54, Left Winger said:

Lectures from Haven fans how ironic.

Not really pal just stating facts that’s proven by evidence 

• Like 1

I love all this pointless bickering.

We have a bad experience with a group of Haven fans last year/Haven had a bad experience with a group of Barrow fans this year. We beat Haven with a late drop goal last year/Haven beat us with a late drop goal this year.

Things learned - none. We all move on. Long may it continue.

• Like 4

On 01/04/2024 at 12:16, Neutralfan7 said:

No mention of the fighting between the barrow fans at the train station it seems on here? I'm sure if it was haven fans there would be a whole thread about it. Shocking behaviour 

I have seen footage of this,it didn’t seem much of a fight to me if it was at all?

On 05/04/2024 at 09:15, RawlinsonRaider said:

I think both lots of fans need to learn how to handle their beer. We are not Football/Soccer but Rugby League where banter and shaking hands afterwards should be the norm. 

On 04/04/2024 at 20:59, Neutralfan7 said:

Clip didn't show the full thing mate

Of course not🙄

Edited by HP Beans
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1