Match thread: Championship Round 3. Featherstone Rovers v Bradford Bulls. Sunday 7th April 2024.

On 04/04/2024 at 19:56, haskey said:

What he heck is Bradford playing at. They are , in my opinion bringing the game into disrepute by signing a lawbreaker, and definitely sending the completely wrong message as to what OUR game is all about.If he does play he should be insulted , and booed every time he touches the ball. 

No wonder our game can be a laughing stock to the wider public,.

Did your chairman attend the match? 🤔

Just now, Ovenden Grunt said:

Did your chairman attend the match? 🤔

Why shouldn't he ? He's going to court and will be dealt with appropriately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

Why shouldn't he ? He's going to court and will be dealt with appropriately.

For the same reason people are suggesting Fenton Rogers shouldn't be playing. He's awaiting trial for a violent crime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Bates said:

For the same reason people are suggesting Fenton Rogers shouldn't be playing. He's awaiting trial for a violent crime.

So MC should go into hiding till his trial ? APPARENTLY he's done wrong and will be dealt with accordingly.

52 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

So MC should go into hiding till his trial ? APPARENTLY he's done wrong and will be dealt with accordingly.

That's not what I said.

I'm saying that if anyone believes Fenton Rogers is bringing the game into disrepute by playing while awaiting trial, so is Mark Campbell by actively being chairman. I believe that was @Ovenden Grunt's point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Bates said:

That's not what I said.

I'm saying that if anyone believes Fenton Rogers is bringing the game into disrepute by playing while awaiting trial, so is Mark Campbell by actively being chairman. I believe that was @Ovenden Grunt's point.

That was exactly my point. 

• Like 2