My wife is concerned this evening things come in 3s. Should I be worried?

On Tuesday, our 4 year old cat was killed in an rta outside our house. She's had family there with multiple cats (probably 20+) since the mid 90s without incident.

Tonight, having travelled about 5 hours from home on holiday (still in England), we've had an unexpected call to advise her horse has colic and needs to be put down immediately.

Should I be getting twitchy about what is next?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, gazza77 said:

On Tuesday, our 4 year old cat was killed in an rta outside our house. She's had family there with multiple cats (probably 20+) since the mid 90s without incident.

Tonight, having travelled about 5 hours from home on holiday (still in England), we've had an unexpected call to advise her horse has colic and needs to be put down immediately.

Nope....superstitions are nonsense 

Sure all will be well Gaz

8 hours ago, gazza77 said:

Yes. Get a food taster for a start. Hide the toaster when you have a bath. Check you car brakes work properly before driving off your drive. Don't use any ladders you haven't checked and don't go on any balconies. And whatever you do, don't turn your back on your Mrs.

On 19/05/2024 at 09:15, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Maybe try just killing something insignificant like a fly or a spider 

try telling that to the spider- I never kill one (unless by accident) fantastic, amazing creatures - webs are a work of wonder

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile