Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

Poll: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Leeds (11 votes [44.00%])

Percentage of vote: 44.00%

2. Wigan (13 votes [52.00%])

Percentage of vote: 52.00%

3. Draw (1 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#161 Saint Toppy

Saint Toppy
  • Coach
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

I'm sure Mr Hetherington will classify Ablett's tackle as just being 'mis-timed' and state that Bailey just has an 'unusual running style' and instruct the judiciary to clear both players of any wrongdoing wink.gif

#162 petero

petero
  • Coach
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (motorface @ Jul 31 2010, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't believe the hysterical comments in reaction to last night's match from fans of various clubs. Wigan are certainly no angels themselves and that's how it should be, this is Rugby League after all. If you don't like it then start watching soccer if the rough stuff is too much for you. Never heard so much sanctimonious bs.

Well said that man.. Sorry but the usual suspects are always the same, I do not know how thwy would have gone on watching R/L in the fifties, or for that matter if they were in Oz presently.

You will note them as you go along and simply calling them sanctimonious is being very lenient indeed! wink.gif

#163 Bitofaboogie

Bitofaboogie
  • Coach
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (3owls @ Aug 2 2010, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes coleys sinbinning was wrong but if were gonna go through the game with a fine toothed comb he should have been in the bin in the first half. When leuluai was looking to offload to webb on the wigan line and coley was holding webb back off the ball that is a mandatory sinbinning surely. He eventually got his ten minutes, just a bit later than he deserved it. As for the clarkson try..............that's why you are a certified lunatic.

Watch the replay, Clarkson clearly loses the ball before it is grounded - a referee doing his job would have gone to the screen and it would have been disallowed.

#164 Bitofaboogie

Bitofaboogie
  • Coach
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (3owls @ Aug 2 2010, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This sort of behaviour was condoned by you after the C.C game, why are you bleating now? Is this the same fella that said hopefully something would be thrown at my head? What goes around comes around.

I would like you to show me and everyone else in this forum where I have condoned the bricking of a supporters coach or hooligan behaviour of any description please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users