Our league app

That's me I'm done with it. Anybody watching tonights game would surely have had Tomkins and Bateman up for man of the match they were both outstanding. The most ridiculous thing ever brought in by sky.

I wouldn't have had Tomkins anywhere near. Saints completely dominated the game.

I don't think the app itself picks the MOM nominees.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

25 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

We didn’t see Wigan do anything for 60-65 minutes, having one of their players in would have just been a sympathy vote. 

And in a game decided by a mistake given try, and an 8 point margin, doesn't say a lot about the excellence of the dominant team for over 75% of the game then does it?

21 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

And in a game decided by a mistake given try, and an 8 point margin, doesn't say a lot about the excellence of the dominant team for over 75% of the game then does it?

Still dominant though. At no point for 60-65 minutes did Wigan threaten and most of their plays in the Saints twenty was down to Saints’ basic errors giving them a helping hand (dropped balls, penalties). Saints were dominant with ball in hand, though didn’t threaten as much as they could/should. 

16 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Still dominant though. At no point for 60-65 minutes did Wigan threaten and most of their plays in the Saints twenty was down to Saints’ basic errors giving them a helping hand (dropped balls, penalties). Saints were dominant with ball in hand, though didn’t threaten as much as they could/should. ....... .............................. ...............................................

............... coukd that be because of good Wigan defence Oliver?

45 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Is 41 missed tackles is deemed good now then? 

Didn't know the number thanks for the info, still that does give evidence how badly Saints must have performed, so many missed tackles, all that possesion and territory, still I enjoyed the game.

3 hours ago, Just Browny said:

I wouldn't have had Tomkins anywhere near. Saints completely dominated the game.

I don't think the app itself picks the MOM nominees.

Will agree to disagree on Tomkins JB and you are of course right the app doesn't pick the nominees,just think the whole concept is wrong.

49 minutes ago, thepimp007 said:

Agree with the above. Roby was immense but John was superb for Wigan as was Tomkins, to have Peyroux in the vote before John means this so called legend needs his head looking at

Well said,totally agree with you.

2 hours ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

We didn’t see Wigan do anything for 60-65 minutes, having one of their players in would have just been a sympathy vote. 

Rubbish pal, just because as a team they didn't do much doesn't mean they were individually they were poor. Bateman was brilliant,will be sorely missed if he goes to the NRL.

One thing we can all agree on and evidenced by the discussion here is that it's all very subjective. Personally, I've never been on the app and don't intend to. The wretched thing is done to death on Sky and after about the 60th minute you might as well not bother with the commentary "Our League App" this "Our League App" that "Legend of the game". Notice they use percentages and not absolute numbers too :) Anyway, grouse over...thank you!

How many legends of the game is there ! Do they recycle them every couple of weeks or do they just make it up and shove four names up . Can’t be beyond the wit of man nowadays just to let viewers decide on their own who they want as mom

Archived