Are Toulouse ready for Super League?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DlEHARD said:

Our game needs Toulouse. ?‍?

You mean SL has everything to gain and nothing to lose?

Oh come on, somebody had to say it!

If Toulouse would buy a couple of  NRL standard Antipodean props, to join Sam Rapira, and the other French players, then I think Toulouse with its current squad would be ready for Super League. Toulouse has a lot of talent in its halves and outside backs.

Rapira is retiring. Its been a difficult year for him with two long term injuries I think. They fell away a bit - Missed Robin's pace and penetration and maybe Andrew Bentley's experience too. Curran has missed out with suspension and injuries. Still two places up on 2017 when some where saying mid-table at best. Need to keep pressing on. Must get the Stade Minimes sorted quickly also.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, audois said:

Rapira is retiring. Its been a difficult year for him with two long term injuries I think. They fell away a bit - Missed Robin's pace and penetration and maybe Andrew Bentley's experience too. Curran has missed out with suspension and injuries. Still two places up on 2017 when some where saying mid-table at best. Need to keep pressing on. Must get the Stade Minimes sorted quickly also.

agreed but I fear that the stade minimes wont be ready any time soon… this renovation story has been very "weird" from day 1....

Archived