LEIGH AWAY. play key players or rest them?.

town4me

Well it's a game we could do without IMO and we can't afford any injuries. The derby and two points are far more important. I wold like to see some key players rested. Play doran and Forber in the halves and rest sammut & callum. I'd give stack the week off after today as well. squad size may Dictate next weeks team selection. there's some I just wouldn't risk if we can get away with it

Resting them has no benefits ..

Course It does if they're carrying knocks.

I'd call up Keith T and Trouty and you can take the 6 or 7 shirt?

Play everyone who's fit and go for it. Hopefully they underestimate us and rest a few, I'm sure our lads will be up for it.

What a confidence boost it would be turn them over for good Friday, and maybe a money spinning tie in the next round to allow us to buy a new player or two.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Well it's a game we could do without IMO and we can't afford any injuries. The derby and two points are far more important. I wold like to see some key players rested. Play doran and Forber in the halves and rest sammut & callum. I'd give stack the week off after today as well. squad size may Dictate next weeks team selection. there's some I just wouldn't risk if we can get away with it

Disagree.

Disrespecting your fans if you don't always: -

1. Play your best (players)

2. Select the best players available (coach)

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Play your best team available . From what I've seen this year you look like a team of individuals trying to find their way ? Something that cannot be levelled at your team in recent years especially in defence.Key players injured/recovering from ops during pre season doesn't help . Game time is key and this game is an opportunity with no pressure or expectations

Play your best team available . From what I've seen this year you look like a team of individuals trying to find their way ? Something that cannot be levelled at your team in recent years especially in defence.Key players injured/recovering from ops during pre season doesn't help . Game time is key and this game is an opportunity with no pressure or expectations

Any idea what was up with Declan wfw ? not much info coming out about him marra, can you shed some light on it ?

No mate not heard anything.Watched the Batley game courtesy of a mates DVD and didn't appear injured in fact thought the backs did okay.Your messiah was bloody awful and if that had been Forber he'd have been nailed to the Cross .

even "messiahs" have bad days especially when they are getting back to match fitness. As you will know there is a difference between being physically fit and being match fit.

No mate not heard anything.Watched the Batley game courtesy of a mates DVD and didn't appear injured in fact thought the backs did okay.Your messiah was bloody awful and if that had been Forber he'd have been nailed to the Cross .

our messiah is about 50% fit. And ran the show on sunday and london

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived