Haven versus Town

Keith T

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bit harsh calling will that end of the day he just hates town

He deserves abuse for the vile, cretinous ###### he posts. Hes a mentalist, his posts on twitter and Facebook are hilarious. Massive chips in both shoulders about town, no surprise i suppose after being in our shadow for so long.

HT 12-0. haven playing the conditions better than us. Very heavy pitch. Hard to tell who is who. Most of play in our half. Haven Completing and kicking and penning town back. Most of action in towns half. Rare field position on havens line on 38 mins but town knock on on 2nd tackle. We must put them on the back foot and make them fight to get out of their half if we gonna get anything

FT 12 -6. I'll take that with 8 players missing. Town did to haven in the second half what haven did to town in the first half that's pen them back and make them work hard to get out of their half ankle deep in mud.we had the opportunities to win it but conditions were horrendous. Credit to the lads for the effort.

Open top bus route to be decided later tonight ... Lap it up as we have Sammut , Stack , Matty , Fifita , Walker etc etc to come in

Haven players with hands in the air at the end says it all. I look forward to a dry pitch with them 8 players back. An awful evening and an absolute mud bath where we could easily have got something. We had a pen near the end on halfway. Doran took a quick tap and sprinted off and they just caught him under the sticks.

Archived