More Bulls rumours.......

Taken from a "man in the know"

"Just heard that we have signed Chev Walker.

Glenn Hall is leaving the club he is off to Casleford.

Steve Menzies is going back to aus after the club have not opffered a new playing contract... just coaching.

Fielden is in negotiations with both clubs as is aspinwall.

Andrew Ryan would be a good signing. He is a n 80 min workhorse in the mould of Danny Gartner

The quota goers down to 4 players this year.

Dont forget. Scutton could be going back to leeds yet."

Hell no to Chev Walker, Bye to Glen Hall, Fools if they let Menzies go, I would take Aspinwall and Fielden, Andrew Ryan possibly, Scruton to Leeds - hell no.

Rumours normally circulate and some are bizarre but if we sign someone like Chev Walker to me its a similar - signing an average at best player - when we have youngsters who can fill that role. Ala Shriffe and Worrincy signings.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

fielden, pryce, feka, andrew ryan would be good for the bulls pack.. albeit not great.. ryan is better than glen hall.. id rather scrutton than feka to be honest.. chev walker would be a bad signing, with the current injury he's recovering from that makes him an even worse signing!

menzies not being offered a playing deal might be more down to fitting under the salary cap.

IF true.. of course..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Gday folks, Beaver is coming home to Brookvale. He will be in charge of the juniors.

I do belive that Brett Kimorley is in talks about a 1 year deal to replace Orford who could sign with Newcastle.

However. This is subject to Bradford agreeing a deal with Kimmorley.

Andrew Ryan has been offered to Bradford and is talking to them. along with Hull KR, Salford and Leeds.

Great - British club signs 34 year old aussie scrum half because there are no decent players in UK any more.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just heard that we have signed Chev Walker. - Hmmm. Not sure, but at the right price this might not be the worst signing.

Glenn Hall is leaving the club he is off to Casleford. I don't think we've seen anywhere near the best of Hall, but on this year's perfomances, no loss.

Steve Menzies is going back to aus after the club have not opffered a new playing contract... just coaching. - This had better be because he wants to retire. Not because we don't want him.

Fielden is in negotiations with both clubs as is aspinwall. Fielden - OK at the right price. Aspinwall would be an improvement.

Andrew Ryan would be a good signing. He is a n 80 min workhorse in the mould of Danny Gartner Too old.

Dont forget. Scutton could be going back to leeds yet Better not be

People called Romans they go the house

That's where you are wrong....they probably won't get up there in the first place!

What are you talking about? Until Batley and Barrow get into SL - we will always start every season top of the table! B)

Edited by Amber Avenger

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Taken from a "man in the know"

"Just heard that we have signed Chev Walker.

Glenn Hall is leaving the club he is off to Casleford.

Steve Menzies is going back to aus after the club have not opffered a new playing contract... just coaching.

Fielden is in negotiations with both clubs as is aspinwall.

Andrew Ryan would be a good signing. He is a n 80 min workhorse in the mould of Danny Gartner

Dont forget. Scutton could be going back to leeds yet."

Hell no to Chev Walker, Bye to Glen Hall, Fools if they let Menzies go, I would take Aspinwall and Fielden, Andrew Ryan possibly, Scruton to Leeds - hell no.

Rumours normally circulate and some are bizarre but if we sign someone like Chev Walker to me its a similar - signing an average at best player - when we have youngsters who can fill that role. Ala Shriffe and Worrincy signings.

I suspect that a similar type and number of decisions are being made at all clubs in both hemispheres, maybe it's all true and maybe none of it is, it'll certainly be interesting to find out.

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/