NRC

jamescolin

Can anyone show on the site what the current table is for the NRC. Looked at our programme v Rochdale and also the RL Express, results to be amended to both. Have we still a chance if we beat Hunslet by a big score? I know our F.A is now 16, but what about the rest?

Can anyone show on the site what the current table is for the NRC. Looked at our programme v Rochdale and also the RL Express, results to be amended to both. Have we still a chance if we beat Hunslet by a big score? I know our F.A is now 16, but what about the rest?

Sheffield 3 2 1 0 71 34 37 8

Halifax 3 2 0 1 98 13 85 7

Leigh 3 2 0 1 72 31 41 7

Hunslet 2 2 0 0 88 26 62 6

Dewsbury 3 2 0 1 98 40 58 6

York 3 2 0 1 59 64 -5 6

Featherstone 3 1 1 1 80 64 16 5

Oldham 3 1 0 2 48 66 -18 4

Rochdale 4 0 0 4 48 162 -114 1

London Skolars 3 0 0 3 16 178 -162 0

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

Or if Oldham beat Sheffield and deny them a bonus point.

Not dead til its buried :D

Oldham 22 V Sheff 24 played Monday so it's all over for another year unfortunately -_-

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

Thanks everybody for the extra info. If only we had taken that goal kick under the posts!!!!

In spite of todays big win against Hunslet, that is definitely it then?

Looking at the NRC tables it's us and Whitehaven that are the under-achievers. Watching the Sheff match on DVD i'm not sure you can blame just a missed drop goal. We had plenty of chances to win the game. And of course there was the penalty we didn't take.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Looking at the NRC tables it's us and Whitehaven that are the under-achievers. Watching the Sheff match on DVD i'm not sure you can blame just a missed drop goal. We had plenty of chances to win the game. And of course there was the penalty we didn't take.

Sheffield taught us a lesson I hope we will learn from. They are like a sticky bogey you can't get rid of, even when they are outplayed. The number of bonus points they earned last year is testimony to the fact that they never throw in the towel. I would tip them to finish high up the table again this year, above teams you would expect to do better.

If Rovers want to improve on last year they must dig in when things are going against them, instead of falling apart.

Not at all. If Hunslet beat Fax they qualify ahead of us too. Our only hope is London Skolars beating York

And if York v Scholars (that way round is it) is a draw what then.

And if York v Scholars (that way round is it) is a draw what then.

A draw's OK, you have a better points diff. Hunslet to draw at Halifax would be OK too.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"