Thursday night

Can you qualify for the knockout stages of the NRC?

What kind of team do you think you will be sending?

We can't qualify for the next round. Don't think it will be our strongest side by a long way. This is in effect a friendly. Giving this one a miss.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

We can't qualify for the next round. Don't think it will be our strongest side by a long way. This is in effect a friendly. Giving this one a miss.

even the Lagoon express giving this a miss........but gud luck to u21's :D;)

I can see this as being a great game with all the ex Fev players in their side.

They will all have something to prove and depending which side we take the game could go either way.

Hunslet 16 - 30 Fev . Attendance 540

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I can see this as being a great game with all the ex Fev players in their side.

They will all have something to prove and depending which side we take the game could go either way.

Hunslet 16 - 30 Fev . Attendance 540

Thats fairly optimistic of a Fev win when its been rumoured it'll be the U21's

Cummins Out.

Think we will have similar squad as last Tuesday because we need to get as many Fev players match fit as possible and after Leigh we wont want another bad result.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

If he does put u21's out and we get beat il be makin my feelings heard at the tunnel

Our ide is not the strongest i have seen by a long shot, but if DP does put a weak team out can you blame him?

what if someone picks up a bad injury and is a key player for you and is outfor a long time? Not having a go but i can see why PM is not going full strength.

Our ide is not the strongest i have seen by a long shot, but if DP does put a weak team out can you blame him?

what if someone picks up a bad injury and is a key player for you and is outfor a long time? Not having a go but i can see why PM is not going full strength.

I agree with you totally, I expect a weakend team, but not a full team of u21's surely??!!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

I agree with you totally, I expect a weakend team, but not a full team of u21's surely??!!

Featherstone's line-up is: Hardaker; Marabe, Allan, Saxton, Smeaton; Parker, Dobek; Morrison, Kaye, Sheriffe, Dale, Manning, Lee. Substitutes: Divorty, Tonks, Williamson, Carr, Welham.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

As I expected we are taking a fairly strong side should be another good game and gives chance for some players to stake their claim for a 1st team spot. Will stick by my original prediction

Hunslet 16 - 26 Featherstone

I think the attendance will be pushing 700 tonight dependent on how many you bring?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

Hunslet 16 - 26 Featherstone

I think the attendance will be pushing 700 tonight dependent on how many you bring?

Parkside - wow! :)

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Ben Kaye to make Rovers debut!!!!! :D

Weakened side so not sure what to expect..... Hunslet 18 Rovers 28

Edited by K.Loxton

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

Featherstone's line-up is: Hardaker; Marabe, Allan, Saxton, Smeaton; Parker, Dobek; Morrison, Kaye, Sheriffe, Dale, Manning, Lee. Substitutes: Divorty, Tonks, Williamson, Carr, Welham.

Where's this from?

Looks like a fairly strong team, stronger than I was expecting anyway.

Cummins Out.

The team selected looks a good mix of regulars and hopefuls, so I tip Rovers to win, even though the points are meaningless, because over the next two matches (Hunslet & Workington) everyone will be playing for a place in the forthcoming league games. The regulars can't afford to slacken off, because if one of the hopefuls has a stormer, it might be his place he'll be taking.