Ben Kaye

snake1985

Couldnt find a thread about him to bump so

Whats peoples views on him? I heard it was one month loan deal, on present viewing id love to see him in a rovers shirt for longer think he has performed really well and suits our style of play to the ground.

Hope we keep him longer :)

Edited by snake1985
voohli.jpg

Couldnt find a thread about him to bump so

Whats peoples views on him? I heard it was one month loan deal, on present viewing id love to see him in a rovers shirt for longer think he has performed really well and suits our style of play to the ground.

Hope we keep him longer :)

100% agree. The Kaye/Kain option is the best we've had for a long time.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

id love to keep old of him he's been one of the main linchpins in recent weeks but if we lose him wont be too bad with Azz Dobek in the gap

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

What about Jack Lee?

my thoughts exactly.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Also the way quins players are dropping like flies and the way they are perfroming at the minute they could do with some loanees back to bolster the squad

I have enjoyed Kaye being in the hooking role, maybe later in the season if he doesnt come back at the end of this current loan theres always later down the line

it would have been nice to sign him. He's a class act and a rise in form coincided nicely with his arrival.

However, i can't see him playing for nowt and affording his contract is another thing. Another 400 on the gate every week would make it much easier!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

From what Ive seen of Ben Kaye he is the best hooker we have had at the club for a good long while - probably since Chappy was in his prime.

Kaye's distribution was as crisp and faultless as anything Ive seen in our league and you can see the benefits of full time training with the time obviously spent practising this skill. He looked quick, intelligent and direct. I certainly hope we can keep him but wouldnt be so sure. Might depend on how quick Andy Ellis gets fit at Quins.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details