Player of the month?

FEV-KT87

just a little fun....

March is over and done with 5 games 5 fantastic wins but who performed best this month

my vote has to go to one of the ginger princes'

Jon Grayson- really impressed me this month strong running always causing problems for defences

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

just a little fun....

March is over and done with 5 games 5 fantastic wins but who performed best this month

my vote has to go to one of the ginger princes'

Jon Grayson- really impressed me this month strong running always causing problems for defences

for me at has to be finny , i believe he is the director of all things good, big jon has to get the award for most improved player now hes settled in tho

paul braithwaite

I really cant single out anyone this month. Every player as been truly FANTASTIC

I ll give my player of the month to the whole team.

I know its player of the month but as I said they ALL deserve it as they have proved with 5 wins out of 5 at the moment they are simply the best FEV TEAM I have possibly ever seen.

I say this because every season in the past we have always had some class players in crucial positions that has got us through some difficult seasons with less talented players around them so it has always been easy to choose a player of the month but this last month EVERY player has been Equally brilliant .

The Buzz it s giving every Fev fan has probably not been felt for a very long time, yes we have had some magical moments at Grand finals and semi finals but as wonderful as they were we were never consistently good like we have been this month.

Lets hope it continues throughout the season and experience some silverware.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

i'd find it hard to separate stu, tonka and jamie field. Their defensive efforts in completely nullifying the opposition attack has been awesome. Defense has been the key and those 3 awesome.

I suppose if forced i'd go for tonka. He might as well have a sign on his shirt "no way past"! The determination in his face frightening!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

i'd find it hard to separate stu, tonka and jamie field. Their defensive efforts in completely nullifying the opposition attack has been awesome. Defense has been the key and those 3 awesome.

I suppose if forced i'd go for tonka. He might as well have a sign on his shirt "no way past"! The determination in his face frightening!

no room for Morrison in there Robin?

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

aye, of course. He's an integral part of that defensive unit. His effort v fax was fantastic. As everyone has said, it's so hard to pick anyone cos the whole team is so effective on offense or attack at the mo!

It's a great feeling when almost anyone in the team can be considered the player of the week/month! Daryl coach of the month by a "country mile"! Lol

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Hard to dispute any of the above mentioned. I think Briggs deserves a special mention, he has set up a lot tries aswell as scoring himself, his out of hand kicking has improved and pinned opponents back, and his goal kicking has improved beyond belief, he also tackles like a second rower.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Its got to be FINN... the reason is logical without him orchestrating the rest of the talent Idon't think some of the others would be shining so much. Since Finn moved to half back Briggs as come on leaps and bounds. Grayshon is getting room out wide. Kain concentrates what he his good at and finally the Forwards what a revelation...SO ITS GOT TO BE FINN. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In answering this, I ask myself "who would we miss the most if he were injured".

I think we have squad replacements for just about everyone, except Finn.

No-one else at the club can control a game like he can, and nobody else has his kicking game.

So for me it is Finny. And BTW, I was not convinced with his resigning.... I admit it, but I am now! He would be the last person I would want to see go!

Anything I post is a personal opinion

In answering this, I ask myself "who would we miss the most if he were injured".

I think we have squad replacements for just about everyone, except Finn.

No-one else at the club can control a game like he can, and nobody else has his kicking game.

So for me it is Finny. And BTW, I was not convinced with his resigning.... I admit it, but I am now! He would be the last person I would want to see go!

seconded

paul braithwaite