team news anyone?

Robin  Evans

divorty and steele played full 80 mins for reserves last night both scored cracking tries on another thread says john only played because he had to miss a training sessionso could play divorty no chance ran himself into the ground last night

if thats true about john should be same back line

field back at lose forward so favorite starters tonks lee dickens grayshon dale

subs kain morrison manning and spears for divorty

i'm not a coach but that would be my preference POR. i don't see coady on the wing let alone on that airfield of a pitch and as i can't see an obvious replacement for john that didn't go the distance last night, i'm hoping the game didn't take too much out of him.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Dp did mention in the league express that he thought one or two were dropping off from what he expects, and he could be making changes. Maybe these are the two! Bit harsh IMO if it is.

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Powell just can't help himself can he, what have Steel and Divorty done wrong? Absolute no need to change our team on form whatsoever. Divorty made a real impact against Halifax as he always does!

Lets hope its not another Leigh away.

Stuart is suggesting in his match report that Tim Spears and Mike Coady will replace Jon Steel and Ross Divorty

Can't claim the credit for this report Vic. I was at the game but had enough on keeping the scoreboard ticking over. I'm glad somebody's taken this on board though because the lads deserve a mention.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Powell just can't help himself can he, what have Steel and Divorty done wrong? Absolute no need to change our team on form whatsoever. Divorty made a real impact against Halifax as he always does!

give it a rest owd cock! What has Daryl done wrong eh???

Daryl has taken the team to a perfect league start. 5 out of 5 and on sunday could return back to the top of the very league only a month ago you were suggesting we might get relegated from!!!

Daryl has called it spot on since the league campaign. I don't for the life of me understand your angst. We don't know the team yet so can only speculate - hence my lead post. And if either player had 'done anything wrong', why have you the right to know about it??? Things like that are best kept between player and coach - not that I'm suggesting anything here.

Edited by Robin Evans

give it a rest owd cock! What has Daryl done wrong eh???

Daryl has taken the team to a perfect league start. 5 out of 5 and on sunday could return back to the top of the very league only a month ago you were suggesting we might get relegated from!!!

Daryl has called it spot on since the league campaign. I don't for the life of me understand your angst. We don't know the team yet so can only speculate - hence my lead post. And if either player had 'done anything wrong', why have you the right to know about it??? Things like that are best kept between player and coach - not that I'm suggesting anything here.

Agreed! Dp knows the craic.

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

DP knows whats hes doing and as his assistants to help/advise him. Whatever team he plays for whatever games ill stand by him. He will have his reasons for team selections whatever they may be.

AT LAST SOMEBODY WANTS TO HELP US!!! Time to look to the future! The Only Way is UP!

sliggster1.gif

It might have been something in training which we didnt see?

Cummins Out.

Your nerves must really be jangling!!!!!!

coady and tim in then.

I really wouldn't care if he picked stu at stand off and tonka at full back if it came off!

Coaches are primarily judged on their results. Daryl is 100% in the league and is charged with picking the right team to do the job!

He isn't half doing bad so far in the league is he?

We should all trust Daryl, he knows infinitely more than us! Some of his selections can be baffling, but he always seems to get it right. Moving Tommy Saxton to the wing was a stroke of genius last year, and this year he has had the nerve to drop Andy Kain to the bench. One of the down sides of success can be seeing your favourites left out of the side, and in some cases having to move on- Daryl is not afraid to take these tough decisions.

Regarding Mike Coady- Does anyone know the full details of his dual registration, because I can't see the Rhinos being very happy if he's not getting picked? Could a "Use him or lose him" case apply? If this was the situation I would be tempted to have another look at him before he was lost for good, just in case he is as good as his reputation?

tubby reckons on the wide pitch we are not going to be able to handle his fast running outside backs

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Trying to make a starting 13 from Sky Sports Score Centre...

FB Ian Hardman

WG Coady

CT Parker

CT Welham

WG Saxton

SO Briggs

SH Finn

PR Tonks

HK Lee

PR Dickens

SR Grayshon

SR Morrison

LF Dale

S1 Kain

S2 Divorty

S3 Spears

S4 Manning

Cummins Out.

6 out of 6. Only Barrow got anywhere near a BP against us. Top of the league!!

Methinks Daryls team selection is bang on!!!!

I thought the ref had a gud game dont you mr evans?

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

I thought the ref had a gud game dont you mr evans?

I thought the ref had a great game. I would never have a bad word said about him :D :D :D :D

Anything I post is a personal opinion