Thursdays game

Microdave

True Steve, but as yet there hasn't been any that has impacted on our sport. That's the risk assessment issue - i.e. is it likely?? Not it isn't. This natural disaster is a completely different event!

No we don't, but we have them nonetheless. All this is, is a problem that has been solved - and in our favour Steve!

I'll live with this one.

As Mr Loaf would say Robin. "You took the words right out of my mouth".

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

True Steve, but as yet there hasn't been any that has impacted on our sport. That's the risk assessment issue - i.e. is it likely?? Not it isn't. This natural disaster is a completely different event!

No we don't, but we have them nonetheless. All this is, is a problem that has been solved - and in our favour Steve!

I'll live with this one.

Oh, I don't dispute that the issue of playing Keighley this week instead of Toulouse is no great issue, personally, I'm just glad we didn't lose our Sky game because of it. I don't have anything against the French at all in general, I positively like France and the French, I'm just not convinced (to put it mildly) that putting overseas teams in is the right way forward. But I accept that this argument has possibly been done before.

I agree with the switch in principle. The only concearn I have is crowed figures. I doubt the French would have brought many fans with them on either date, yet with the short notice and the fact this is a sky match on a thursday night, I believe Keighley will bring less than they would of done on the aranged Sunday. Hope we will be compensated!

ERRRRRRRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOO ....if so, by whom??? think they call it "tough titty" round these parts!...accept.move on...Fev by 42 :D

any loss of keighley fans from Sunday to Thursday will be negligable, it's hardly like they'd bring more than 100-200 on any day and no matter how long they have as notice.

Lets just get the job done, beat them and beat them well then move on with our preperations for Windies away.

I for one am glad we'll have more time to prepare for a toulouse team which would have been a lot trickier to contend with, they are playing some good stuff at the minute

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

ERRRRRRRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOO ....if so, by whom??? think they call it "tough titty" round these parts!...accept.move on...Fev by 42 :D

Gary Gloom the Master of Doom rears his head. Spot on there mate. Have ya recovered from Sunday.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Worryingly, my dad has just heard on Ridings FM that the game is cancelled :huh:

While we know the truth and they have got it wrong, any floating support will believe what they hear and not turn up Thursday. I would of thought now that they are involved with the announcing they would of got their facts right and promoted the game correctly!

Also, who updates the new website as it says cancelled on there as well. It does say in the news section that Keighley have stepped in, but surely it would be better to also explain this in the 'next game' section as well :dry:

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Thats what I've just said :rolleyes:

I know its on, I will be there, but its what they are saying on the radio. Likely to mislead people.

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Worryingly, my dad has just heard on Ridings FM that the game is cancelled :huh:

While we know the truth and they have got it wrong, any floating support will believe what they hear and not turn up Thursday. I would of thought now that they are involved with the announcing they would of got their facts right and promoted the game correctly!

Also, who updates the new website as it says cancelled on there as well. It does say in the news section that Keighley have stepped in, but surely it would be better to also explain this in the 'next game' section as well :dry:

That part of the site is updated and controlled by the RFL and the club have no way of changing it. Hopefully they will correct this soon.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >