Hull- Wakey

Mick H

Wow give me Fev and the championship anyday! What a boring hapless game of Rugby that was, both teams were just about inept and the only positives in the game were served up by a lad from Fev!!! Thank you Richard Whiting for breaking the tedium!! He was the only player on the field who looked interested. I'm pleased I sky plussed it so i could forward wind most of it.

Perfect advert for Murdochs SL. Dull, scrappy, inept and boring performances from two very poor teams. The lower half of the SL is no better than the top four in our division IMO.

Wow give me Fev and the championship anyday! What a boring hapless game of Rugby that was, both teams were just about inept and the only positives in the game were served up by a lad from Fev!!! Thank you Richard Whiting for breaking the tedium!! He was the only player on the field who looked interested. I'm pleased I sky plussed it so i could forward wind most of it.

If you want to watch Super League and enjoy it, don't watch the NRL too, because the NRL is by far superior in every single aspect, if you enjoy wild passes within your own 20m, then SL is for you! (not a fan lately...)

Cummins Out.

Glad to see this thread, I thought it was just me looking through Fev-coloured spectacles! Nearly as boring as Huddersfield v Cas. Couldn't wait for it to finish so we could watch Coronation Street!! Well played Richard Whiting!

Matt - send us some players from Tonga

why?

Not from a 'close game' excitement perspective, I'd agree Fev08. But from a club with aspirations ripping another apart it was worth a look. Does that make good or bad telly?? I remember WIggin doing Bardford a few years ago by a similar score and Martin Offiah scoring a belly full of tries. The country went ape bout that telly performance!!

Similarly, a Liverpool v Forest game had the MOTD pundits in 'psychophantic overload' as Liverpool tore em to ribbons in a game Forest hardly got a kick! - that didn't make bad telly either.

Look around the different fora at what fans of other clubs said about thursdays effort. It would appear to have been recieved with some appreciation.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Ive heard the opposite from talking to people at work, all of them turned it off after bout 50 minutes as it was a one sided affair.

I think the result was really a foregone conclusion, had it been the halifax game on sk then, yes i do think that would have made good telly as fax are a top side.

No disrespect to Keighle but that was embarrassing, their defence was woeful at best.

shocking advertisement Mick...and i put that in front of Ashes to Ashes B) ...11,000 easily pleased cod-eads saluting that bag 'o' ######.....like you say thank god for Richie Whiting!!! ;)

Ive heard the opposite from talking to people at work, all of them turned it off after bout 50 minutes as it was a one sided affair.

I think the result was really a foregone conclusion, had it been the halifax game on sk then, yes i do think that would have made good telly as fax are a top side.

No disrespect to Keighle but that was embarrassing, their defence was woeful at best.

Even considering the opposition, some of our game play was a joy to watch. The two tries which the Cougers scored came from some very good play and I cannot take that away from them.

The game also emphasized the lethal goal kicking of Briggs.

The people who turn the TV off are those who cannot bear to see FEV win. I too got this from Wakey supporters at work who were asking me what the final score was

Funny old world isn't it. Nearly everyone I've spoken too who are not Fev fans commented on how much they enjoyed the style of rugby we were playing. The most complimentary were a family of C@s fans.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

How anyone can say watching us is boring are struggling with reality. We are playing excellent decisive Rugby and are showing no one any mercy. The original post is regarding the ineptitude and lack of skill and cohesion of two SL teams- we are the opposite, if folk don't like to see a good team win then thats not Fevs fault.

But we also ran away with it against fax so your people at work would also have turned over then as well!!

Also keighley played ok against halifax at the shay on sky, it was our line speed and our game plan that made them look poor.

A lot of fev fans expected us to win easy, so can you imagine after 50 mins the ground empties cos we "won" already?!?!

I thought it was really enjoyable to watch, definalty better than pooper league

voohli.jpg

think the standard of sl has dropped since the franchise come in. theres only 3 or 4 teams that can win anything the rest are making the numbers up. if the squad weve got now went full time we would do ok in sl. theres quite a few fixtures that are quite painfull to watch, i cant watch quins, crusaders or catalans vs anybody the games just seem dull and boring. think theres only leeds, saints, wire and wigan that do play attractive rugby.

But we also ran away with it against fax so your people at work would also have turned over then as well!!

Also keighley played ok against halifax at the shay on sky, it was our line speed and our game plan that made them look poor.

A lot of fev fans expected us to win easy, so can you imagine after 50 mins the ground empties cos we "won" already?!?!

I thought it was really enjoyable to watch, definalty better than pooper league

Its funny isn't how everyone seems to play rubbish against us. Even Tony Smith says Warrington were out of sorts.

we were lucky. The switch, not enough time to repair etc. blah blah blah!!!

We're on fire at the mo. The longer people keep saying it's t'other teams and not us that are on fire - I'm sort of happy!!! :lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I realise now that I've admitted knowing one of the great unwashed!!!!! Bug_ger!

Seriously Robin i reckon you would make a good Cas fan, big fat bloke, likes Gareth Thomas, Ginger hair, cant drink much ale, talks utter shiiiite, not many friends, the only difference is your wifes is a lovely woman and theres are horrid.

I remember that Liverpool Forest game well