Widnes

DMS

A mate has texted me to say the match has been moved from Friday to Saturday. Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Surely we wont agree with this decision if true? They cant just change dates for no reason just to ensure they have another days rest with only 6days notice

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I don't see a problem here. I would have thought this would suit more than it didn't!

Saturday evening means we all haven't got to run about like blue @rsed flies to get there on a work night!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Would definatly need announce ASAP if true, people will be changing shifts booking time off work etc, even making arrangements for saturday night out on tiles.

Would also be an extra day rest for them but would be a day less for us to recover for toulouse match

voohli.jpg

Me mate isn't answering his phone, but he made it sound like a done deal. Doesn't sound likely though.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I got told on Thursday evening in clubhouse that Widnes do not want to play the game on Friday night, so we will have to wait and see i suppose.

Im Fev and im proud

can't see it myself. No-one from Widnes appears to know of any change and with it being Millenium magic at the weekend I would have thought friday it is!!

Unless the club inform us of any change I would have thought it's business as usual - get ya sens over the M62 on Friday!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)