wingers

jt

Is Zac injured or can he just not get in the team up to today.

I dont know about Zak he should have walked in today if fit ,how that coady gets in baffles me

Barring Fieldy, I think all were available for selection. He would get in my team from today jt!! I think he and Tommy are our best wingers who co-incidently also a full backs . Zac hasn't played today and I will still stick with that opinion.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Whether people agree with dual contracts or not is one thing but i believe if they are here to stay clubs should get players that are better that what is in the team (Look at Leigh). I have to agree with you Robin put him in and lets see how he goes in the second half of the season he has speed to burn and his loyalty is with Fev

Coady had a mare today. All players have them. But to agree with jt, I've not seen what Coady brings to the team that we already haven't got - or got even better??

Coady might be a decent player - I think Zac is better! Just my opinion here.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

True Robin and the main point is I don't think you can play for two teams and have the same affilliation to both

Absolutly agree. You either play for 1 club or another, thats why I dont agree with DR players. For me all the DR players are doing is picking up their pay packet.

Edited by sliggster1

AT LAST SOMEBODY WANTS TO HELP US!!! Time to look to the future! The Only Way is UP!

sliggster1.gif

Judging by his performances over the past weeks, it is obvious that Zac is playing for the shirt and the club. Cannot say the same for Coady. Appears dis-interested and at times, out of his depth.

let us be fair here it was more than michaael coady who didnt perform today ,he may be on a dual contract but it never ceases to amaze me how one player can be singled out----- morro at the last kick off dropped him well in it and coady gets berated humbug-coady was a top player in toulouse last week too ---

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

Every player has a bad day now an then , the lad didnt enjoy it just as much as we didnt, but he is a good player and as said showed up well in france, dual contract or not he has to show up well here to have a chance back at whinos if not where does he go then.

I've never met a player who does'nt want to win and play well for which ever club they are playing for . Loyalty to 1 club maybe but for me winning for any club has to come close.

He will be better next time out, that said Zak is a great talent not to be ignored for long.

You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if its late.

Coady had a bad game, we know that, he knows that. He played on the wing, when it's not his position, he's a centre the guy who will most likely replace Senior at Leeds when he retires.

To question his loyalty is disappointing, ask him where he'd rather be at at the moment!

He's a top lad and one that hasn't let us down.

Catching high balls today must have been a nightmare today, he did well to catch the ones he did.

Edited by Chris Taylor

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Coady had a nightmare. He doesn't have Fev at heart wherehas Hardaker has.

I was discussing this with my old man today, to play in the playoffs a DR player has to have played in 75% of the league matches. I think DP is simply trying to ensure that if needed Coady will be available for the play offs...

Giving Zac are rest from first team action might be a good thing in the long run, as he'll be fresher for the play offs.

fresher debatable ?, but also missing out on valuable experience