Whitehaven v Widnes. Tonight, KO 7-30

Not seen the game yet as I've just got back from Radio Leeds but I'm just baout to watch it so will report back later on.

Come on then you lot, score and brief description of what happened, else folk may think l'ang has a point. :D

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Well I've just had a quick viewing of the game and despite the fight after 50 odd seconds the game just never got going.

Even when down 18-4 at half time, Whitehaven never looked like winning the game. Poor choice for a tv game in the end and Haven must be down to Championship One now.

Did the bloke at the end say that they lost to Featherstone by a single point and should have won? we've played them twice and the only time theyve looked dangerous is when we've dubiously had a man sin binned!, so 20 minutes out of 160!

Cummins Out.

Ok then, I'll check the papers in the morning. :rolleyes:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I thought Whitehaven decided the only way they would have a chance was intimidation and it patently didn't work. Although I'd love to know what Jim Gannon did or said to Howard Hill at the first scrum, 'cause he didn't half come out fighting!

Doran had a great game for Widnes, showed some great skill. Is he contracted for next year, or might he fancy a trip over the pennines to Featherstone?