St Helens- time for the RFL to act.

The natural conclusion to this decline in standards, in my opinion it has been a marked decline in the last couple of years, will be refs in the junior and amateur game coping even more flak than they get now.

Its hard enough reffing RL without the stick and for young officials taking their first steps, usually in isolated situations, any extra burden may prove fatal to their officiating careers.

Saints are abviously trying to emulate the triple Superleague Champions who have got away with nonsense like this for season after season without punishment.

Meanwhile, the most disciplined and respectful side in the league continues to get the shaft from the RFL and its officials.

Hope this helps!

Leeds players may talk back to the ref but I have never heard any of them swear at ref's.James Graham telling Halibert to "get out of the f-ing way" is totally unacceptable.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Hope this helps!

Leeds players may talk back to the ref but I have never heard any of them swear at ref's.James Graham telling Halibert to "get out of the f-ing way" is totally unacceptable.

Saints once again close to the top in terms of fair play, so maybe all this stuff about swearing is just bullsh)T. lol Sorry could not resist, of course we are the cause of the down fall of SL, not to mention the world economic crisis, and the flooding and the ........

I'll let you add anything else you feel the Saints should take a disproportionate amount of responsibility for.

I forgot about Global Warming.

It's all about da bass

Saints once again close to the top in terms of fair play, so maybe all this stuff about swearing is just bullsh)T. lol Sorry could not resist, of course we are the cause of the down fall of SL, not to mention the world economic crisis, and the flooding and the ........

I'll let you add anything else you feel the Saints should take a disproportionate amount of responsibility for.

I forgot about Global Warming.

Sorry but when saints have been on tv,I've rarely seen them penalised for backchat, be very careful on that high horse won't you.They may be near the top of the fairplay league but get away with an awful lot.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Saints are abviously trying to emulate the triple Superleague Champions who have got away with nonsense like this for season after season without punishment.

Meanwhile, the most disciplined and respectful side in the league continues to get the shaft from the RFL and its officials.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................can't even be bothered

Sorry but when saints have been on tv,I've rarely seen them penalised for backchat, be very careful on that high horse won't you.They may be near the top of the fairplay league but get away with an awful lot.

Of course we get away with it, the refs want us to win SL, not the smelly other teams. It's part of the great expansionist RFL conspiracy.

It's all about da bass

John Drake has a hot-line to the refs supremo, maybe he could ask him to have a look at our messages.

Send off anyone who abuses refs, Touch Judges, 4th officials, warn someone who swears at them once, then sin-bin them. If it's live TV maybe Sky/BBC should introduce a 15 second delay so they can shut down the sound if someone uses foul or abusive language.

I remember watching a live broadcast from the NRL GF, and a former player (Matty Johns?) was interviewing the winning players live on TV (c9) and all he got was "That was F***ing great, we F***ing f***ed them over", from one player, he looked at the camera and went back to the studio while he went off and found another player, gave him a warning they were live on TV and the player involved still used the "F" word.

It's a mans game but treat the ref with respect, otherwise it will look as silly as wendyball

In part the refs have brought this on themselves.

They are far too matey with the players

In years gone by it was 'blue 13' now its 'Sinny'

Like I said early the refs hold all the cards when it comes to this they can have as much or as little respect as they like.

It's all about da bass

Agree wholeheartedly that something should be done asap.

It was very disappointing to see James Graham abusing the ref and I had hoped that that particular incident would have been enough for the RFL to remind all players that dissent will not be tolerated.

Not gonna bash Stains though because no team is virgin white over this issue.

Send out a reminder to all clubs and players and then start sending them off if they carry on. Simples.

Going back a few years I remember being at Odsal and the ref sending Hanley off at half time for mouthing off. Times have changed... not always for the better.

The%20Warriors%2060.jpg

Too right. Refs seem to have become more concerned about being everybody's friend than imposing their authority on the game.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.