cas signings

Heard a rumour yesterday that Jacob emmitt and nick fozzard have signed for cas next year anyone else heard this? If true think emmitt will be a good signing not sure about fozzard, i suppose he does get good go forward but has he got another season left in him

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

Heard a rumour yesterday that Jacob emmitt and nick fozzard have signed for cas next year anyone else heard this? If true think emmitt will be a good signing not sure about fozzard, i suppose he does get good go forward but has he got another season left in him

Heard these rumours for a while now - Neither make me too giddy.

Emmit looked overweight against WIre and coming to Cas wouldn't exactly put him on track to get in shape would it!

As for Fozzard, too late in my opinion - he has no passion for the club whatsoever and is very injury prone.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

quote name='Kenilworth Tiger' date='Sep 13 2010, 09:19 AM' post='2119365']

As for Fozzard, too late in my opinion - he has no passion for the club whatsoever and is very injury prone.

He's had plenty of passion for everbody he's played for against the Bulls. He's given our defence some right pounding.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

if its true im a little disappointed regarding Jake Emmitt I thought he'd done ok for a young lad. Plus it leaves Saints a bit light on prop forwards next season

Graham, Perry, LMS, Frodsham.... occasionally Puletua.

I'd be much happier reading Cas are in talks with Gardner/Meli/Flannery/Dean

if its true im a little disappointed regarding Jake Emmitt I thought he'd done ok for a young lad. Plus it leaves Saints a bit light on prop forwards next season

I don't think even Cas are that desperate :O

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Emmitts allreet, but stuck a bit between Championship and SL quality - actually I think he's more Championship at the moment. Maybe he could improve, but he needs the right coach and players around him - he does try very hard though

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Heard these rumours for a while now - Neither make me too giddy.

Emmit looked overweight against WIre and coming to Cas wouldn't exactly put him on track to get in shape would it!

Agree about Fozzard he's really struggled to have an impact this year and is a year or two past his best.Emmitt on the other hand has really surprised me late in the season and has really looked the part these last few weeks.

Kenny Tiger will advise us in the morning :O

I can confirm that we are desperate however not THAT desperate and not as desperate as Bradford.

Thanks

Jayne McDonald

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

occasionally puletua? even more occasionally frodsham,cant remember when he last played 1st team, or even put a shirt on!!

occasionally puletua? even more occasionally frodsham,cant remember when he last played 1st team, or even put a shirt on!!

Yes, Puletua alternates between prop and the back row a lot.

Im surprised Emmitt went as I considered him better than Frodsham, reading the article though it appears Saints offered him a contract but Cas offered more. Good luck to him, cracking young player