Is Grand Final in 3D?

Wendall

I asked this on the match thread, and it doesn't look like it is, despite earlier in the season it being suggest it was.

There is no mention of it on the Sky 3D thread, with the Ryder Cup golf being this weekends attraction.

Not seen 3D match yet - is it much better than normal TV? Would appreciate some views to decide whether I go and find a 3D pub for GF.

The Wigan v Wire game was excellent in 3D, it is the only thing I have seen by Sky yet, but well worth going out of your way to watch it (providing it is on in 3D - can't find it mentioned anywhere).

Thats poor by Sky if its true they aint showing it. Look at how many Union non-events have been covered yet they won't show the biggest game of the RL year.
Might be down to the fact Sky only have enough 3D cameras to use at one event at a time i'm not sure if this is true or not but would be best guess and they chose Ryder cup instead

Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

Might be down to the fact Sky only have enough 3D cameras to use at one event at a time i'm not sure if this is true or not but would be best guess and they chose Ryder cup instead

They are also at Chelsea vs Arsenal on the Sunday I think. Probably a bit of a logistical nightmare considering they probably dont have that many cameras. It is poor do after previously having said they'd do the GF in 3D though

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010