Catalan Dragons fined £1,000 for improper conduct

Catalan Dragons have been fined £1,000 for a breach of RFL Operational Rules by questioning the integrity of the sport’s disciplinary process following the suspension of player Zeb Taia for three matches for a reckless shoulder charge in a Super League Round 23 fixture against St Helens on Saturday August 3.

Click here to view the article

League Express is Britain's biggest selling Rugby League publication
On sale every Monday, in shops, on subscription and online for PC/MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.
Follow us on Twitter @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

That smacks of censorship...  Can't a club ask questions as to how one player gets a 3 match ban yet another doesn't even get penalised without having to fork out a grand for the privilege?

That smacks of censorship... Can't a club ask questions as to how one player gets a 3 match ban yet another doesn't even get penalised without having to fork out a grand for the privilege?

Yes, they can ask. But not in the way they did. It drags the image if the sport down the way they did.
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Any chance of a fine for Hull FC's players under the trade's description act after last night?

Sky Sports Jenna Brooks to Jake Connor regarding England selection : "Shaun Wane has said that he's spoken to you about why you were left out, he's also said he's told you what you needed to do more of, I'm interested, what do you need to do more of and did you do it tonight?"

Jake Connor : "I don't know, to be honest I haven't spoken to him."

Any chance of a fine for Hull FC's players under the trade's description act after last night?

Wouldn't the performance have to be describable though?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.