Good news from Wales.

You can get S4C on iPlayer, if you don't live in the right broadcast area or don't have satellite/cable.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

You can get S4C on iPlayer, if you don't live in the right broadcast area or don't have satellite/cable.

Correct me if i am wrong but you can not if you only have freeview, all you get is your own Local  BBC1, BBC2 , ITV and Channel4 . . . .

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Correct me if i am wrong but you can not if you only have freeview, all you get is your own Local  BBC1, BBC2 , ITV and Channel4 . . . .

Good news! You're wrong. If you have an internet connection, you can watch S4C on the iPlayer.

And, for once, there's a reason to do so. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is excellent news that highlights will be broadcast on S4C.  I fear that the match will be one sided. Scorpions are no match for North Wales.

Great that it is being shown but I fear you are right SJ, may not be a great spectacle (hope I am wrong though)

I'm hoping they do more than just focus on the South Wales Scorpions v North Wales Crusaders game and cover the whole day which has games from 9am and emphasises that rugby league is being played at a range of levels all over Wales.

Any coverage in Wales is great news - after 3 seasons this could lead the way to some regular coverage hopefully.

Archived