Training 2night

troutmaster

Well,a cold night tonight but the lads put in a good shift.There is very little to report tonight,a good turnout but with a few in to see the physio,a lot of ball work which i was pleased to see rather than banging tackle bags,there is a lot of hard work to put in to get the lads back into winning games but there was a lot of effort put in by the lads, and to be honest there was no disheartened lads out there so that was good to see.I was pleased to see the emphasis was on working with the ball in hand and the lads enjoyed it,well i think so ?.There was a few in to see the physio has i have said,jarrad was in with calf,olstrum was in with his back,fafita was also in with his? And kurt horton was a none show,so thats it fella's,i hope we get these lads back for the Batley game has we will need them,oh,mcavoy was in the mix with the boys getting his tackles in and looking sharp,but half way through he went off back down the tunnel and never came back,but he might have went for a rub down,but will be happy to see him and jarrad back in the squad,at least, to bolster the middle of the park.

Well,a cold night tonight but the lads put in a good shift.There is very little to report tonight,a good turnout but with a few in to see the physio,a lot of ball work which i was pleased to see rather than banging tackle bags,there is a lot of hard work to put in to get the lads back into winning games but there was a lot of effort put in by the lads, and to be honest there was no disheartened lads out there so that was good to see.I was pleased to see the emphasis was on working with the ball in hand and the lads enjoyed it,well i think so ?.There was a few in to see the physio has i have said,jarrad was in with calf,olstrum was in with his back,fafita was also in with his? And kurt horton was a none show,so thats it fella's,i hope we get these lads back for the Batley game has we will need them,oh,mcavoy was in the mix with the boys getting his tackles in and looking sharp,but half way through he went off back down the tunnel and never came back,but he might have went for a rub down,but will be happy to see him and jarrad back in the squad,at least, to bolster the middle of the park.

thanks trouty. I think most of us fans want to see a reaction on sunday and I am sure the lads will want to see themselves put a good show on.

Both are training,deurden has come back to fitness and lucock the same.

hopefully lucock gets back in with Callum going to 7 or matty to 13. Get more ball players on the park.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I was thinking similar wonky about the option of Matty at 13 with Calum and Lucock at 9 , and just rotating them all at dummy half , as we look most threatening scooting from there , being direct and playing off that . Especially with much of our set , lateral play a bit predictable and slow . That 13 spot in the spine is still the one up in the air , so we are just throwing ideas around which is fair enough with where we are and our scoring problems . Most pressing for PV though is getting us to play smarter and smoother , regardless of who plays where . It's the how rather than the who that must come first or you're not giving yourself a sniff to begin with . Play dumb and poorly and any personnel has a hell of a struggle . First thing for us to see on Sunday is big improvements in the basics and game management and all those words we read and can memorise finally put into action at last

I think it was when peds was here we used to spell them for the 1st hour and throw them both on for the last 20. Used to work well.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived