Disciplinary

Ian Henderson cleared to play after the committee accepted his plea that he ''doesn't play for Salford''.

Brilliant. Do you think Gareth Hock would have got away with what he did last week if he was still playing for Salford? I don't.

Stevie Wonder. Don't know why.

Adam Walne has received a 3 match ban, apparently.

Quite. As for Adam Walne, I saw the game and don't recall anything untoward that he did. As for other players from other teams, that's quite another matter. This witch hunt against Salford players needs to stop and stop soon.

still suffering concussion then

If that is so, then respect for Richie Myler. But it was as plain as day that it was an accident. Why should he have to write to Red Hall? And what would have happened if he hadn't?

Richie Myler wrote a letter into Red Hall defending Patterson.

That gets him a ban in the Champ, Emmitt was up for foul mouthing the linesman his witness to his innocence was the Batley player  - result 2 game ban. The club asked why certain players on Sky live games were not cited, not relevant. 

Paterson found not guilty. Now perhaps the person who referred him should be referred for wasting the committee's time.

I think when you read the submission it is fair enough and understandable why he was referred, but I think common sense has prevailed.

The only bit I disagreed with was Paterson's/Harris' claim that this kind of collision is common where people are offloading.

Archived